Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Photos 1

After dinner this evening, we went for a hike and came upon a beautiful lake. Here are some photos from the past 2 days.

There was a polar bear in the Fairbanks airport.

Last night, we went to the Midnight Sun Festival, and this was what it looked like around 8 at night.


View from my window at 11:30 at night. Ignore the ugly screen. It's necessary for the ungodly amount of bugs here.


View from a part of campus. That's the town of Fairbanks, and way off in the distance (right about the middle of the photo) is Denali, aka Mt. McKinley. I honestly thought it was a cloud at first, but it's actually a snow capped mountain.


The gorgeous lake we found while hiking.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, it's insane that it's still so light out at 8pm, and second of all I thought I'd rub in the fact that there are almost no bugs where in California. MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

    For real though keep up the blog, I dig it.

    ReplyDelete