Monday, July 12, 2010

Iceland

I’m in Iceland! My whole group and I arrived safely yesterday morning at 6:30 am Iceland time. That’s 2:30 am Raleigh time. It was a long day of traveling and I think we were all exhausted once we got here. But not tired enough because the first thing we did after dropping our bags was explore the town of Reykjavik. We’re staying right on the edge of the downtown area, so it’s maybe a 15-20 minute walk to the main street of town.

But so far everything has been great. The city is very quaint and the people are interesting. I can’t wait to see more of it.

There will be more updates later. The wireless at the dorm I’m staying at does not support this website for some reason, so I have to try and get a different connection if I want to post anything. Since all the other connections are really weak, I’m not too sure how difficult it will be uploading photos. But I’ll definitely try to get some up here in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment